Thursday, March 26, 2009

Krispy Pizza

The great thing about being in brooklyn is that there's always a good pizza place around. It may not be the best but there's always a good stand by around the corner. I like to go to Krispy Pizzaria. Their regular slices are good which is what I usually get there.
I love the large NYC style pies. So thin!
Look at the great char underneath.
And the only way to eat it is with your hand, folded in half. Look mom, no drooping!
This blurry picture is supposed to show how the yeast made the dough rise and chewy.
As always, the crust is thin and crisp. The sauce is slightly sweet. The cheese is salty and gooey. That makes a good slice. There are plenty of choices to get at Krispy. But it's hard for me to stray from my staple. I will never get tired of going here. Plus, it's one of the few places where Italians are still making the pies and selling them to you.

Krispy Pizza
7112 13th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11228
(718) 745-9618

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.