Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sundaes and Cones

It's never too cold for ice cream. Recently, I was walking through the East Village and saw a picture of two ice cream cones. It completely intrigued me. It turned out be Sundaes and Cones. It's a place that Doc Nut wanted me to try out. She shares my loved for good ice cream. I quickly crossed the street to get a peek. They had lots of traditional flavors like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate but they also had interesting flavors like sesame. I went for a twist on tradition: Cherry Vanilla. And my date went for Chocolate Fudge Swirl. Both were excellent! The ice cream was really creamy. But it wasn't too rich or thick. It had a consistency between soft serve and hard ice cream. That made it much easier to eat on the streets on a cold night.
Cherry Vanilla!
Chocolate Fudge Swirl!
Sundaes and Cones
95 East 10th Street
New York, NY 10003
(212) 979-9398

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.