Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Peterbrooke Chocolatier

Ms. Pastry Chef was nice enough to bring me back an edible souvenir from her trip to Florida. She gave me a bag of chocolate covered popcorn from Peterbrooke Chocolatier. I have never heard of them before but a quick look at their website tells me that they've been around since 1983. They mostly serve the South with most of their stores in Florida but they also serve Georgia, Alabama, and North Carolina. After opening the bag, you can smell the chocolate emanating the air. While the popcorn is buttery and salty, the chocolate is sweet and rich. If you like kettle corn, you'll definitely like this. The popcorn retained some of it's crunchiness and it's hardly stale. I guess the chocolate somehow encased the popcorn's freshness. It's a great snack and can easily be devoured! Peterbrooke Chocolatier (800) 771-0019 www.peterbrooke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.