Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Swagapalooza

So the other night I attended Swagapalooza. It was an event that brought together various bloggers and new start up companies. Basically it was an event for people to network and get their product and ideas out there. And the new age way to do so is through blogs. I saw some really good products there. But being a food blog, I'll report on the food. There were light resfreshments of cupcakes and wine. The cupcakes were provided by Sweet Revenge. They had various flavors like Dirty (chocolate), Pure (Mexican Vanilla), Sweet Revenge (Peanut Butter), and Dulce de Leche. I think there were others but I can't remember. Naturally, I picked the chocolate. But as many times before, I went to stuff my face before I could take a picture. But let me just say that it was delicious. When you think of something that is decadent, this was it. The chocolate flavor was intensely good. I think it was because they used Valrhona chocolate. Yeah, the good stuff. Swagapalooza swagapalooza.com Sweet Revenge 62 Carmine Street NYC, NY 10014 (212) 242-2240 sweetrevengenyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.