Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's lots of good food. But a lot of effort goes into it. I always root for homemade food. So the days before Thanksgiving are actually really hectic for me with the food shopping, the prep work, and the actual cooking, baking, and roasting. I think it's completely worth it in the end. Don't you think so? Here you have some roasted vegetables, a biscuit wreath, roast turkey, cranberry sauce, and sausage stuffing. Mashed potatoes, corn, spiral ham, roasted sweet potatoes, and brussel sproats. The turkey and the biscuit wreath. Roast vegetables and stuffed mushrooms. The turkey from another angle and pasta with shrimp and broccoli rabe. A whole lot of bacon. The ham, mashed potatoes with spinach, and corn. Garlic Bread My first plate of food. My second plate of food. Dessert time! An apple pie. An assortment of cookies. And some flan.

No comments:

Post a Comment