Monday, November 1, 2010

Uncle Nick's: Grilled Octopus


Back to Uncle Nick's Greek restaurant with some friends. This time I wasn't very hungry so I just ordered to Oktapodaki ($11) which was grilled baby octopus. This was just okay. I certainly don't think it was baby octopus. However, it wasn't chewy and the char was nice. The vinegar sauce was tangy and went well.

I don't think I would order this again. I've had better octopus elsewhere. Oh well, there are other things to try.

Uncle Nick's Greek Cuisine
747 9th Ave
New York, NY 10019-6617
(212) 245-7992
unclenicksgreekrestaurant.com

2 comments:

  1. uncle nicks has some seriously awesome greek fries! they are in between potato chips and steak fries-highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamb and Tzatziki please. :P

    ReplyDelete