Saturday, December 11, 2010

Treats Truck: Pumpkin Cake

Ah, it's that time of the year for a treat!

And you know what's in season? Pumpkins! I was so glad that the Treats Truck was offering Pumpkin cake. I really enjoy pumpkin spices so this definitely caught my eye.

The cake was very moist and not too dense. It easily came apart with a pull and nibble. The flavors of the pumpkin were really nice and the spices came through wonderfully. The sweet icing usually bothers me but it paired well with the spices this time. I actually welcomed it. Man, I want another piece now.

Treats Truck
(212) 691-5226
treatstruck.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh, boy, I love pumpkin anything, and this has me craving that cream cheese icing that always comes with pumpkin and carrot cakes. Even that can of unsweetened pumpkin that's been in my fridge for a month sounds good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds good. The best part is always the cream cheese icing. I've passed by Treats Truck a bunch of times, but haven't brought myself to stop by.. maybe I will now!

    ReplyDelete