Friday, January 28, 2011

Shake Shack, again

Hello my dear friend, Shake Shack. I'm glad that you're now closer to my home so that I can easily grab a burger at any time without worrying about the wait.

A double shack burger this time. Two fatty beef patties with tomato and lettuce on a soft white bun. Oh and don't forget about the smothered cheese. Wrapped together into bites of satisfaction.

And what's a burger without fries? This time, it wasn't too bad. They were crisp and well salted. The inside was soft and creamy. A nice fry.
Is Shack Shake the best burger that I've ever had? Nope. Is it a good burger? Yes. Am I glad to have it as one of my neighborhood burger places? Certainly.

Shake Shack
691 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
(646) 435-0135
shakeshack.com‎

No comments:

Post a Comment