Friday, February 11, 2011

My Trip to Hong Kong (Day 10): Lunch at Home

It's the morning/afternoon of my last day in Hong Kong. It's a sad time. I had a really good time. But I need to move onto to new experiences and new places. To make things simple, we had pocket sandwiches, English muffin pizzas, and Parsi omlettes (porah). This totally reminded me of my childhood. I remember when my mom first let me make my own food, she bought me a sandwich maker. I constantly made sandwiches in that thing until it finally broke one day. I also made English muffin pizzas with the toaster oven with her supervision, of course.

Here's a close up of the innards of the sandwich. Just ham and cheese. Simple. Good.

1 comment:

  1. I love that sandwich maker!! It makes the best, gooey-est grilled cheeses ever! I love the random lunch...definitely reminds me of being home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.