Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snack: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie

Cookie stuffed cookies are all the rage right now. So I was recently gifted an Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip cookie. First of all, it was huge. Two cookies in one serving would do that.

Here's what the middle looks like. Nice balance of both cookies, I would say. But how did it taste? Okay. My excitement was slightly muted when it just tasted like an Oreo cookie and a chocolate chip cookie. No new flavors. No magical pairing. Just simple. Yet, if you like these two cookies, you would definitely enjoy this.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting cookie. Too bad the chocolate chip cookie looks to be the soft kind and I like mine with more of a crispy texture.

    Hostess, I want a Twinkie stuffed with a Ding Dong. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh cookie within a cookie. that does look interesting. someone needs to put an oreo inside of a homemade twinkie or something... this is a great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I kind of want to be friends with your kind of friends. I'm sorry it wasn't magical, but I still get a kick out of the novelty.

    ReplyDelete