Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hoagie Haven

What haven't I said about Hoagie Haven yet? Hmm, nothing really. Still as good. Even better to share. Look at that bounty!

Plates and plates filled with hoagies. Chicken parm, eggplant parm, cheesesteak, and sometimes even fried flounder.

The fries, though not very good, are always a staple. Kind of stale and straight from the freezer, it is what it is.

For myself, the usual: half cheesesteak, double meat, fried eggs, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, onions, ketchup, spices.
Done and done.

Hoagie Haven
242 Nassau Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
(609) 921-7723
hoagiehaven.com

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm printing this out and taking it with me next time I go to Princeton so I get the exact right sandwich because, damn, that half-cheesesteak looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been there in years but DAYAM are the greasy sandwiches yummy!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete