Friday, June 3, 2011

Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory

Whenever I'm in the Dumbo area of Brooklyn, I can't help but get some ice cream from the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory. Even in chilly weather, there's always time for ice cream. Their ice cream is really rich and creamy and the flavors really are pronounced. No need for fancy toppings or sprinkles. It's just good by itself.

Most people in our group picked the chocolate chocolate chunk ($4 for one scoop).

However, I'm a strawberry type of person. The rich creaminess of the vanilla base and the fruity tartness of the strawberries made me really happy.

The Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory is about good old fashioned ice cream. It shows because they only have a handful flavors available. And they're generous with their scoops. One scoop is really a scoop and a half. It's no wonder that I always have room for ice cream.

Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
Fulton Ferry Pier
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 246-3963
brooklynicecreamfactory.com‎

1 comment:

  1. Their chocolate chunk is awesome!! I need to go back DUMBO for that and Grimaldi's.

    I have waited on the Grimaldi's line while eating their ice cream. :P

    ReplyDelete