Saturday, July 23, 2011

Take Out: Aoki

Aoki is still my go-to place for sushi during lunch time. I think they offer the best quality sushi for your money especially in the Midtown area.

When I crave sushi for lunch, I'm not too creative. I usually get my norm which includes eel and spicy tuna. The 3rd roll is usually the one that changes every so often. So this time, I opted for rock shrimp. All of these rolls are ($11).

You have a choice of salad or miso soup along with you sushi. I chose salad but didn't end up eating it anyway. I was too full. Maybe I should do their 2 rolls lunch ($9) instead next time. I'm such the glutton though.


Aoki Restaurant
234 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10036
(212) 956-2355
aokinyc.com‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.