Monday, August 29, 2011

My Trip to North Carolina (Part 8): Maple View Farm

Every year on my NC trip, I made the effort to go to Maple View Dairy Farm. I love this place. I love that it's a real dairy farm. I love that it's simple and that their flavors are still interesting. They make fresh waffle cones. And they have rocking chairs outside. This place is just awesome.

In the whole spirit of things, I had 1 scoop of the Caroline Crunch ($2.50) which is a crunch caramel ice cream base with pieces of Heath bar, Butterfinger, and Reese's Cup. Totally intense. Totally good. Sweet? Yes. Creamy? Yes. Good? Oh yes.


Maple View Dairy Farm
3109 Dairyland Road
Hillsborough, NC 27278-8390
(919) 933-3600
mapleviewfarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.