Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mother Burger

A while ago, Mr. M&P and I had gone to Mother Burger for lunch. I had forgotten my camera and instead took pictures on my phone. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about that meal until now when I was cleaning up the memory card on my phone. Anyway, Mother Burger us a small place located in the worldwide plaza in Midtown west. It's mainly a bar but they also serve food too. With a name like Mother Burger, I expected above average burgers.

I had the single Mother burger ($7) with American cheese (+$1) and grilled onions. I also deluxed it with fries (+$3).

The burger was just okay. Nothing special. The fries weren't very good. They weren't fried well and tasty quite mealy.
Mother Burger's food just didn't impress me. I think it focuses more on the bar part of their business than the food. Although, I guess if I were drinking their cheap beer (Natural Light, Busch, Keystone Light), I'd have no problem scarfing down that burger without a complaint. Otherwise, I won't make a return.

Mother Burger
329 West 49th Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 757-8600
motherburger.com

1 comment: