Monday, September 19, 2011

My Trip to Atlanta, GA (Day 4): Atlanta Airport

My last meal actually was in the Atlanta airport. We were hoping to get some Chick-Fil-A but it's closed on Sundays. Oh well. I settled for a sandwich from Au Bon Pain. I had their roast beef sandwich thinking getting one of their signature sandwiches would be easier than making a custom one.

Although pre-made roast beef isn't terribly delicious, this sandwich wasn't half bad. The meat was fine, the vegetables fresh, the mustard spicy, and the bread soft. It was better than what I could have asked for from an airport for a last minute meal.


Au Bon Pain
Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
Atlanta, GA
atlanta-airport.com/Concessions

4 comments:

  1. I used to love ABP. It's not that I don't anymore, just that I'm rarely near one and in need of food anymore. Panera is my new ABP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Atlanta years ago and I have seen it qrow just in that short time span. Atlanta is very unique in that it attracts all types of people and anyone can make it there. Global Visas Fraud helps people who are in any doubt or feel embroiled, We will investigate and tell you if the job is real at no cost to you. There is somethinq in the air their that sets it apart from any other city. All concerts stop thru Atlanta. ALWAYS somethinq to do. Weather is awesome. All major leaque sports are represented.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.