Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Trip to Richmond, VA (Part 1): Westhampton Pastry Shop

I've been traveling a lot this year. I mostly went down South but it was just a coincidence. Anyway, Mr. M&P and I went to visit some of dear friends in Richmond, VA. They hosted us and we took a nice weekend away from our normal busy lives. When we arrived in the early afternoon, we dined on some sandwiches from Hoagie Haven and for dessert, some delicious fresh doughnuts from Westhampton Pastry Shop. These chocolate iced doughnuts were heavier than Krispie Kreme but sweeter and richer. I really liked them but I had to control myself and only have one at a time.
Not a bad way to start the trip. Not bad at all. Westhampton Pastry Shop 5728 Patterson Avenue Richmond, VA 23226-2010 (804) 282-4413

1 comment:

  1. Yum donuts! I loved Hoagie Haven when I was working down in Delaware (not that there was a lot of options... but still).

    ReplyDelete