Monday, September 5, 2011

My Trip to Richmond, VA (Part 6): Palani Drive

The next day, I was still full from last night's dinner so I opted out of breakfast. For lunch, we went to Palani Drive for some wraps. Many places were closed for the holiday weekend so I was glad that it was open.

We all got each of our own wraps. For myself, I picked the fish taco wrap ($7) with grilled tilapia, tomatoes, lettuce, monterey jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream.

I really enjoyed how light this wrap was. I was feeling quite full lately and this filled me up without leaving me bogged down for the day. I also enjoyed how there was a nice balance between the fish, vegetables, and tortilla. And overall, I liked how it tasted. Fresh and well seasoned. It reminded me something that I would make for myself at home.
Palani was fast, cheap, and good. What more could I ask for?

Palani Drive
401 Libbie Ave # 1
Richmond, VA 23226-2661
(804) 285-3200
palanidrive.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for good fish tacos so this would be right up my alley! Doesn't look like a lot of fish-to-lettuce ratio though?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.