Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lioni's

I really can't get enough sandwiches. This time I went back to Brooklyn to Lioni's for some Italian deli meat love. Salami, soppresatta, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella cheese, and pesto on crusty Italian bread. Love, love, love! Yeah the price is hefty (~$12) but the serving is huge and I usually eat it for 2 meals.

He got a hot sandwich this time with roast beef and salami and fresh mozzarella cheese. Obviously, my sandwich is better. If you're at an Italian deli, best to get Italian deli meats. As you can see the roast beef was overcooked. Not even some pink left.

Lioni's is really fantastic. Not fancy, just my favorite local Italian deli. Did I mention they have the best fresh mozzarella I've ever had. Yeah, that good.

Lioni's Italian Heroes
7803 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, Ny 11228
(718) 232-1166
lioniheroes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.