Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Trip to Frankfurt, Germany (Day 8): Weiner Feinbacker @ Wiesbaden

On this particular day, Doc Nut and I were headed to Mainz, the neighboring city to Wiesbaden. We were going to do another walking tour but first we need to take the train. While we waited for the next train to leave, Doc Nut wanted some coffee. While I waited for her on the side, she came back with a smile on her face. Why?

Because she found a pretzel shaped doughnut to share with me. Oh that woman really knows me so well. We dove in and loved it. It was soft, yeasty, and sweet. A perfect way to start the day.


Weiner Feinbacker
Bahnhofsplatz 1
65189
Wiesbaden, Germany
0611 724142
heberer.de

2 comments:

  1. Mainz? Angelo Sosa has taken over Germany too?

    pretzel donut? i have now seen it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! I love donuts and that one looks really good! I really like that they made is pretzel shaped... so cute. I definitely would've gotten one too.

    ReplyDelete