Friday, January 6, 2012

My Trip to Arizona (Day 1): In n Out

A few months ago, one of my good friends from college got engaged and planned to be married in Arizona. So Mr M&P and I booked a trip out there to celebrate their wonderful marriage and tack on a mini vacation as well.

When we booked our flight, it left NYC very early in the morning and arrive in Phoenix, AZ just before noon (PST). However, it was well into the afternoon in EST. So we were starving. We picked the easiest and fastest food we could find: In N Out.

We got there right before the lunch rush so there was no line and no waiting. We each got a double double burger with a side of fries and a drink. This whole meal cost about $15 along with a drink and a milkshake.

The food came out fast and hot. The burger was flavorful and delicious. The meat to cheese to bun ratio was very nice. It's definitely a very good affordable fast food burger. The fries, on the other hand, were not as good. They could use a little more browning. I think you can order them well done using their secret menu but I'm unsure. Anyway, In N Out definitely satisfied our voracious hunger.


In N Out Burger
7467 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Promenade Shopping Center‎
(800) 786-1000
in-n-out.com‎

3 comments:

  1. nomnomnom

    such a nice treat when going to the West Coast.

    i read a book about the history of In N Out recently, very interesting. check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want!! I've still never had it. :( One day I'll get (back) to the west coast. Your blog has made me realize that I really need to traval around the states more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want their burger too!! Not been to one yet.
    Someday, someday...

    ReplyDelete