Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Trip to Queenstown, NZ (Day 15): PJ's Fish & Chips

On this morning, I bungy jumped. It's called the Nevis bungy: one of the highest jumps at 134m/440ft. I have a fear of heights. This jump did not cure me of my fear. It was ridiculously scary. I'm never doing that again. And now, onto better things ON THE GROUND like a post jump lunch at PJ's Fish and Chips.

We just couldn't get enough fried seafood on this leg of the trip. Mr. M&P had the fish and chips which was okay. The one piece of fish was very large and the fish inside was flaky. The frying wasn't perfect though. The chips, however, were good.
I went for the fried mussels which were very good. The batter was a little thick for but the mussels were very hearty and stood up to it. The side salad was very much appreciated. I needed something fresh at this point.
PJ's was just fine and service was very friendly. However, it didn't beat our current favorite Aggy's Shack for fried seafood.

PJ's Fish & Chips
37 Camp Street
Queenstown-Lakes 9300
New Zealand
(03) 442 6080
pjsfishandchips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.