Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Trip to Queenstown, NZ (Day 16): Lick's Dessert Bar

Later that night for dinner, we polished off the rest of our purchased foods with a picnic of ham, edam cheese, crackers, and garlic hummus. For dessert, we went out for gelato. Instead of Patagonia which had disappointed us before, we found Lick's Dessert Bar.
Mr. M&P had the cookies and cream while I had the kiwi sorbet ($5 each). The cookies and cream was better than the one at Patagonia but still a far cry from Australia's gelato. The kiwi sorbet wasn't very good. It tasted very artificial and sweet like candy. I threw most of it away.
Darn, I really hate it when I have to throw away food but this wasn't good at all. Where can I find good gelato in Queenstown, NZ?

Lick's Dessert Bar
40 Shotover Street
Queenstown 9300
New Zealand
(03) 441 8505

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.