Thursday, January 30, 2014

FBM Dinner Party

I hosted a dinner party for my FBM friends that also turned out to be a house warming. For such a party, I always insist on supplying the food. So for this spread, I put out some meats and cheeses such as prosciutto, salami, and coppa with triple creme brie, gruyere, and Irish cheddar. To accompany all this are some crackers, grapes, olives, and homemade chicken liver pate.

But that's enough for snacks. For the main course, I serve porchetta sandwiches, pattis, beef and chive dumplings, and buffalo chicken mac n cheese.
Good food. Good drinks. Good friends. A great night had except for the maple syrup incidence which will forever be ingrained in my brain in slow motion.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having us over! NJ forever.

    Everything was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto TT - Amazing food and great party!! Thanks H!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.