Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bobby Van's Steakhouse

When Mr. Haribo Mule comes to town, it's steak time! We tried Bobby Van's Steakhouse this time. We always like to switch up the places when he visits.
I had the sirloin steak ($54) ordered medium rare with a side of creamed spinach ($14) and asparagus ($14). The steak came out as I ordered but it wasn't the best quality steak I've had. It was a bit chewy.

We also ordered fried onions ($14) and french fries ($14) which were crispy and nicely executed. Well seasoned too.
Overall, Bobby Van's was just okay. The food didn't amaze me but I was satisfied. The service, however, was very friendly and attentive.

Bobby Van's Steakhouse
230 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10169
(212) 867-5490
bobbyvans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.