Wednesday, May 7, 2014

PJ's Pancake House - West Windsor

Did you know that a new location of PJ's Pancake House opened up? Yup, this Princeton famous institution finally opened up a second location and it's located in West Windsor. That leaves me even closer to fluffy pancake heaven.
The above is two eggs sunny side up with breakfast sausage ($11) and 3 buttermilk pancakes. You also have the choice of potatoes and toast instead of the pancakes. This is my normal order but I wasn't feeling like having it that day.

Instead, I was really craving blueberry pancakes ($10 for a half stack/3 pancakes). Fresh blueberries studding fluffy sweet pancakes. Pretty good I must say. If you're wondering, you can have the above with blueberry pancakes for $2 more.
If you're a big eater, you can get a full stack (6 pancakes) of buttermilk pancakes for only $8.50. This is a lot of pancakes. The waiter will warn you.
If you're not in the pancake mood, they have other breakfast dishes like a cheese omelet ($9) with the choice of potatoes and toast or buttermilk pancakes.
They know how to make good pancakes here and turn tables quickly without being rude. It's a diner but it really is so much more.

PJ's Pancake House
Windsor Plaza
64 Princeton-Hightstown Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550
609-799-0688

1 comment:

  1. I like it when an eatery really knows how to cook their main menu and provide a variety while at it. As a consumer, you want to be spoiled for choice and at this venue, I think that demand will be met. I often visit a self storage nearby and I would definitely get my breakfast fit for a king here one fine day as fluffy pancakes is really my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.